NO ONWARD CHAIN – Smart first floor apartment (lift available) within walking distance of city centre and York University. Currently achieving a rental income of £760 pcm, soon to run periodically. A handy walk into town makes this a popular choice.
EPC Rating B.
Council Tax Band B.
Communal entrance door. Lift and stairs to number 8.
Electric heater. Intercom. Storage cupboard housing water tank.
Lounge / Kitchen
28’2 x 11′
Kitchen: Fitted with wall and base units complemented with coordinating worktops. Inset sink and drainer unit. Built-in oven, washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Hob with extractor hood over. Electric heater.
Lounge: Two windows. Patio doors. Electric heater.
10’7 x 9’6
Built-in wardrobe. Electric heater. Window.
7’6 x 5’5
Comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and toilet. Radiator.
* Council Tax Band
* EPC Rating
* Currently let unfurnished achieving £760 pcm
* EICR valid until 31/03/2026
* We are advised that the property is leasehold.
* The 125 year lease commenced In 2003.
* The service charge is £1045.92 per annum excluding water.
* The ground rent is approximately £233.71 per annum.
This information will need to be verified by your solicitor.
A copy of the lease is available upon request.
- Modern Apartment
- One Bedroom
- First Floor
- Integrated Appliances
- Built In Wardrobe
- Easy Walk To City Centre
- Currently Let Unfurnished Achieving pcm
- No Allocated Parking
- Council Tax Band B